Position – Full-time approx. 37.5 hours per week including Saturdays
- We have a full-time Sales Associate position available. We are looking for an out-going and reliable person with excellent customer service and sales abilities. The main objective of this position is to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them. The goal is to develop customers for life.
- Work as a team player to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Assisting customers with purchases, inquiries and repairs.
- Dealing with suppliers and salespeople regarding orders.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook, and operating Point Of Sale and inventory system.
- Receive payments for goods, issue receipts and advise customers of store policies for purchases.
- Prepare, place and identify merchandise (receive, quality control, price tags, displays)
- Ensure the cleanliness of the store.
- Stay informed of new products and their technicalities.
- Follow all company policies and procedures in areas of security and loss prevention.
- Gift wrapping.
Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered. Teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service which contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- Offering our customer’s, the highest levels of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High collaborative skills and positive attitude.
- Understand important brand information and be able to relay it to our customers.
- Be able to assist the customer by incorporating the latest trends with the customer’s individual style.
- Be able to process sales transactions efficiently.
- Ensure merchandise is restocked when items are sold.
- Maintain the store in a clean and organized manner.
- Understand and follow any policy and procedures.
- Be capable of working in a constantly evolving environment
- Resolve customer issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide a criminal record check if necessary
- Follow the dress code set out by the company
- Be able to work in a full-time position including Saturdays
Qualifications and Skills
- Outgoing personality
- Retail experience is an asset, but we are willing to train
- Team player always willing to help other team members
- Attention to detail
- Honest and trustworthy
- Point Of Sale experience
- Familiar with social media
- Be able to maintain a calm and professional manner while performing your duties
Woodland Jewellers is a 4th generation family owned business. We have an extensive collection of high quality jewellery lines and fashionable everyday wear. We have our own custom design department and work with our customers to create one of a kind beautifully handmade pieces of jewellery to treasure for a lifetime. We are looking for a dynamic individual to bring an upbeat attitude into the store, who can provide a great in-store experience to every Customer. A keen eye for fashion and willingness to go the extra mile for our customers is a must. We have been in business for 86 years and know what it means to build something that lasts.
- Wages $13.50 to $17.00/hour depending on experience
- Medical program after completing probationary period
- Employee discounts after completing probationary period
If you are interested in a career with a company that wants to create a great experience for its customers and employees, then please bring your resume and cover letter to:
Woodland Jewellers – 150 Oliver Street, Williams Lake, BC
Tuesday through Saturday 9:30 am to 5 pm
Closing date for job applications April 27, 2019
Woodland Jewellers sincerely appreciates all expressed interest, however only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $17.00 /hour