Account Manager/Inside Sales
If these are words that describe you, keep reading…
Looking for the right opportunity to join a best in class team? If you are high energy, driven and passionate we want you!
TFG Financial Corporation (formerly Travelers Financial Corporation) is one of the largest independent commercial equipment finance companies in Canada. TFG offers a wide range financing solutions to commercial and industrial sectors including heavy equipment, transportation, mining, oil, gas, manufacturing, construction and government infrastructure.
What we offer:
Our team of Account Managers are the front line of our business and are directly responsible for the generation of new business through outbound calls while forging long term relationships. There are many opportunities for strong salespeople to advance their careers
- Competitive base salary plus a generous uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Centrally located, ½ block from the Gilmore Skytrain station, in a brand new 15,000 sq. ft. office space
- Leaders who support your development
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Opportunity to take on progressively greater accountabilities
This is an inside sales role. The core of the job is to help buyers of equipment with their financing needs.
- Under the direction of the Manager, Call Centre assist with the execution of sales strategies for the program and contribute to its success.
- Maintain ongoing strong communications with all contacts to effectively build strong Provide detailed credit submissions that include all relevant information required by our funding partners, including but not limited to financial statements, ownership structure, business plan, rationale for the equipment, revenue projections, industry/competitive/regional overview, etc.
- Negotiate with potential clients the terms of financial packages, including selling the terms of credit approvals and closing financing transactions, with a focus on meeting and exceeding volume quotas and over-rate targets.
- Maintain a client database through TFG’s client relationship management software to effectively manage client resources.
- As directed, strategically work with multiple funding sources to achieve the highest approval rate possible.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of competitors’ programs and activities within the territory. Monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
- Prepare and provide reporting, tracking and data uploads to Manager, Call Centre to report on defined sales activities, prospects and pipeline reports.
- Troubleshoot deficiencies in funding or other aspects that arise in the sale/transaction process
Here's what you bring:
- 1+ year of B2B and/or B2C inside sales (i.e. outbound) experience, preferably in financial services or equipment rental/sales industry, with a consistent track-record of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- You’re relentlessly driven to seek new business.
- You’re competitive, but you never sacrifice integrity to win business.
- Knowledge in analysis and adjudication of consumer or commercial credit is considered to be an asset.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma is considered an asset.
- Intermediate skills with MS Word and Excel are required.
- You’ve got a head for numbers and the ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong presentation, strategic thinking, negotiation and closing skills.
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships, and the ability to interact effectively with a broad spectrum of employees at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentially and to exercise discretion are important qualities.
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program