Are you looking to make some extra money?
Working: 1.5 to 4 hours on weekday evenings starting at 6:00pm near Inkster Blvd.
2 to 4 weekdays
Are you available weekends?
Do you have experience working for a commercial or residential cleaning company?
Do you have reliable transportation and are you able to travel to the Inkster industrial park?
We are looking for a couple or an individual to work as a part of our team.
We are now accepting applications and resumes!
To apply, message us your answers to the following questions:
1. Do you live or work near Inkster industrial park?
2. Are you willing to work 1.5 hours to 4 hours after 6 pm on Weekdays or Saturday mornings?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- * Cleaning, detailing, sanitizing in a commercial or medical environment
- * Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
- * Filling out reports
- * Communicating effectively
- * Driving
- * Reliable transportation
- A smart phone that can access our online time clock.
- * Ability to provide a clear criminal record check and background check
- * Good communication skills - verbal and written
- * Class 5 drivers license
- * Presentable and act in a professional manner around our clients
- * Pleasant and friendly
- * Able to email and communicate using a smart phone.
- * Honest and of good moral character
- * Willing to learn and follow rules diligently
We thank everyone who applies, but we are not able to call everyone back. We will contact only those selected for a job interview.
We will also keep everyone on file for other openings around the city of Winnipeg and communities north of Winnipeg.
Good luck with your Job search!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour