*Please note that applicants must be fully vaccinated by October 24, 2021 in order to qualify*
HOUSEKEEPING ATTENDANT - We offer an excellent benefit package, staff meal program and generous rewards and recognition programs!
Hollyburn Country Club is a premier private family Club, situated in the British properties in West Vancouver that offers an outstanding employee experience. We are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer benefits for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
The Club: Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business.
· Our Club is a home away from home for many of our members.
· We believe in living our value of Service Excellence through accountability, adaptability, empathy, enthusiasm, initiative and teamwork.
The Position: We are looking for two full-time Housekeeping Attendants. One male, one female.
· We offer an excellent benefit package for part-time and full-time employees.
· We also offer an internal staff meal program.
· Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated by October 24, 2021
· Must be flexible to work days, evenings and weekends
· Building Service Worker certificate(s) from a recognized training provider or an acceptable combination of training and experience
· You agree to get a Criminal Record Check with a vulnerable sector search
· Responsible for maintaining a healthy laundry room and continually replacing used towels with clean ones to key areas
· Responsible for the cleanliness of assigned areas and responsible for answering radio calls for immediate assistance
· Responsible for the upkeep and service of the Spa and pool change rooms
· Performing frequent walkthroughs of all areas to ensure everything is intact
· Other duties as assigned
The Location: Hollyburn Country Club is located in West Vancouver at 950 Cross Creek Road. Prior to applying for this position, we strongly encourage you to Google our location to ensure that you will be able to travel to and from work as public transportation is limited.
Application deadline: 2021-10-29
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.25 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Hollyburn Country Club is committed to keeping its members and staff safe during Covid-19. The safety and well-being of members and staff is our top priority. At Hollyburn, each department is equipped with it's own Covid-19 training and protocols.
- Will you be fully vaccinated by October 24th, 2021?