WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
- You have amazing attention for details and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- Your customer service skills are top notch – you can assess a customer’s needs quickly and sell them a solution, providing all sorts of support to aid them in their buying decision
- You are a total people-person and can strike up a conversation easily
- You have an obvious passion for IKEA products and design, as well as our Sustainability commitment
- You have about 6-month work experience in a high-volume sales or customer service environment
- You are totally cool working in a physically demanding, fast-paced, work environment
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Be an IKEA Ambassador by understanding that you impact our customer’s experience by being able to offer solutions and answer questions that relate to their kitchen and home furnishing needs.
- Actively approach customers to identify their needs by asking insightful questions and advising them on the best kitchen solutions for their homes
- Stay knowledgeable about in-store specials, delivery options, product features and benefits
- Responsible for ensuring that your sales floor is stocked, presentable, attractively merchandised and correctly priced
- Support the team with additional duties, as required
- Support the store business goals as well as the team sales targets
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as:
This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.