Front Desk Receptionist & Patient Experience Coordinator
New Age Physio is looking to hire a parti-time/full-time front desk Receptionist/ Patient Experience Coordinator
Join our physiotherapist owned multi-disciplinary clinic and work together with a great health team.
424- 3075 Hospital Gate, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 1M1
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Friendly, outgoing & approachable.
· Basic computer & telephone skills.
· Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
A. Patient Experience
· Welcome, assist, and interact with patients – friendly mentality
· Source of information for patients: location(s), services, clinicians, events
· New patient checklist
· Appointment booking
· Ensure completion of digital checklists
· Phone performance: answer rates, new patient booking rates, scripts
· Follow patient experience operations – win back calls, retention calls, confirmation calls, reviews, patient satisfaction collection, new patient registry, etc.
· Responsible for scheduling patient appointments, billing and account receivable
· Email management, and walk-in procedure
What we offer you:
· Great learning and mentoring opportunities
· Full support from team members
· Comprehensive and competitive compensation package
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us today and forward your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- clinic receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors