An award-winning independent film studio is seeking an experienced writer to work on meaningful and impactful projects.
- Writing pitches and proposals including logline, synopsis, treatment, market analysis etc.
- Writing scripts for digital media projects including websites, interactive experiences, VR
- Writing newsletters, blogs, social media posts
- A superb storyteller
- Marketing savvy
- A team player that can take initiative and work independently
*Our projects receive funding from various federal and provincial grants. Therefore candidates must qualify for federal and provincial tax credit.
*To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume and writing samples. Applications without writing samples will not be considered.We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- professional writer: 2 years (Required)