CHILDCARE EDUCATOR - We offer an excellent benefit package, staff meal program and generous rewards and recognition programs!
Hollyburn Country Club is a premier private family Club, situated in the British properties in West Vancouver that offers an outstanding employee experience. We are firm believers that everyone should enjoy their work. We offer benefits for both full and part time employees, employee engagement initiatives (staff events and games), employee recognition programs and development opportunities.
The Club: Hollyburn Country Club is a private family Club that provides its members with an exclusive hub for activity, sport, dining, entertainment, socialization and business.
· Our Club is a home away from home for many of our members.
· We believe in living our value of Service Excellence through accountability, adaptability, empathy, enthusiasm, initiative and teamwork.
The Position: We are looking for a part-time/full-time childcare educator. The pay we are offering is $16.00 per hour.
· We offer an excellent benefit package for part-time and full-time employees.
· We also offer an internal staff meal program.
· Flexibility in hours - must be available to work Monday to Friday 8:30am – 1:30pm as well as other shifts, including evenings and occasional weekends.
· ECE or Infant Toddler Certificate is an asset but not required (will also accept ECE Assistant Certificate, or related experience with references)
· Food Safe Certificate and valid First Aid and CPR are considered assets
· Own transportation is an asset due to the Club’s remote location
· You agree to get a Criminal Record Check with a vulnerable sector search
· An educator in a preschool-like setting capable of maintaining a safe and thriving environment for children
· Provide and take part in activities that support children’s development
· Customer service oriented with a cheerful and welcoming disposition
· Creative and able to share new ideas for the center
The Location: Hollyburn Country Club is located in West Vancouver at 950 Cross Creek Road. Prior to applying for this position, we strongly encourage you to Google our location to ensure that you will be able to travel to and from work as public transportation is limited.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Hollyburn Country Club is committed to keeping its members and staff safe during Covid-19. The safety and well-being of members and staff is our top priority. At Hollyburn, each department is equipped with it's own Covid-19 training and protocols.