Customer Service Sales Advisors
Starting from $17.00 per hour + regular performance management reviews + bonus + benefits
Who We Are
Our Reservation Centre is seeking Customer Service Advisors to support one of the largest and the fastest growing storage companies in Canada. StorageVault Canada Inc. is one of largest Canadian owned operators with stores nationally.
Our success is due to our passionate people. We are talented, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals who thrive on providing exceptional client service while overseeing all aspects of a storage facility.
If you are a self-starter, with the ability to establish a personal connection, we are interested in connecting with you. In return, we offer a high level of personal responsibility and plenty of opportunities to learn further skills and expand your career.
We are looking for full time sales driven team members who are enthusiastic about growth. The ideal candidate is able to build rapport quickly on the telephone and deliver an exceptional client experience. Maturity, reliability, and proficiency in phone sales are necessary.
Fluently bilingual French/English is essential..
Customer Service Qualities
- Connect – Demonstrates the ability to quickly connect with others. Displays the following qualifies: friendly, polite, attentive and respectful. An excellent communicator who projects a positive, confident image to initiate conversation and engage with the client.
- Personal Drive - Demonstrates the desire and energy to work towards achieving goals. Persistent and tenacious, never satisfied with mediocrity.
- Achiever - Highly self-motivated, self-reliant, self-competitive and will push themselves to exceed expectations. Implements coaching advice to achieve results.
- Sales Savvy - Possesses the abilities to read and influence people. Understand buying motivations and adjusts their approach based on the style and needs of the client.
- Curiosity - The desire to learn more, ask questions and challenge thinking.
- Customer/Solutions Focus - Ability to take action to meet or exceed customer expectations with integrity.
As a member of our team you can expect:
- An incentive bonus for achieving results
- A competitive hourly wage based on experience, starting at $17.00 per hour, plus unlimited commissions paid on rented storage units.
- Health Benefits upon completion of a probationary period
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- call center: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- French & English fluently (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Temporarily due to COVID-19