LeadecIndustrial Services Inc. is a leading provider of manufacturing support services to the global automotive industry. Our mission is to partner with industrial manufacturers by delivering manufacturing support services that make a measurable improvement in our customers' quality, uptime, and total cost
All positions are 3rd shift
Schedules vary from 11:30 pm to 8 am and some start at 12:30 am to 8 am. They will rotate weekends (weekend on weekend off).
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Cleaning of paint booths
- Blasting booth with 5K pressure washer
- Lifting and placing steel grates (can way up to 45 lbs.)
- Changing Robot covers using ladders
- Cleaning and changing plastic on booth conveyors
- Putting up plastic and tacky plastic on booth walls
- Filter change-outs in paint booths
- Window cleaning and any other housekeeping required inside and outside the booths.
- Oven cleaning (Shutdown work) Using vacuums for water cleanup. Tack rags for wall and ceiling cleaning.
- Run Tennant riding scrubber throughout the plant as requested.
- The cleaning position requires using hand and air tools, navigating heavy equipment, sweeping and mopping, wiping walls and windows, scraping, shoveling and digging, changing filters and changing protective equipment covers, using and working from a ladder. Also, must understand written job instructions conduct basic problem-solving.
- Must be able to communicate with team members and management.
- We look for positive, team-oriented people who can also work independently. Employees focus on efficiency, quality, continuous improvement, and most importantly safety. This position requires strong attention to detail, quick response time and physical endurance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Complete tasks in accordance with standardized quality checklists
- Continually seek out opportunities to improve onsite activities
- Master skills associated with the versatility matrix
- Review current best practices resulting in inefficiencies relating to time, material usage, and safety
- Live "Safety is Your Life" Program. Use proper personal protective equipment, i.e., hearing protection, steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, etc., as required for the task at hand
- All other duties as assigned by Leadec site management
- One year of industrial experience and janitorial experience preferred
- Customer Service Orientation - Satisfying customers
- Adaptability - Willingness to deal with unexpected challenges or circumstances
- Problem Solving - Define problems and bring about viable solutions
- Servicing the Customer - Readily initiate actions to meet or exceed the needs of the customer
- Strong work ethic
Knowledge, Skills, and abilities:
- Communication Skills - Able to communicate with team members and management
- Language Ability - Ability to understand written job instructions
- Math Ability -Ability to perform simple addition, subtraction and multiplication of manhours/minutes
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to conduct basic problem solving
Frequently required to stand and walk on concrete and/or steel surface for up to 8-12 hours. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl into confined spaces.
You will be required to push, pull 150 pounds occasionally and lift or carry up to 30 pounds often and up to50 pounds occasionally.
Our vision standard requires the employee to have close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please complete an online application
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.82 per hour
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)