As a Sign Installer, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional & safe manner.
- Loading & unloading trucks
- Driving to and from sites within the GTA
- Installation, Maintenance & Removal of wood structures from sites within the GTA
- Assisting other staff members in the day to day duties
Job Type / Category
Sign installation for Builders & Commercial, Industrial Real Estate companies across the GTA. Primarily Non-illuminated wood post and panel signage.
Full-time, Monday - Friday, working hours will need to be flexible beyond the standard hours of 8:00am - 4:00pm
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge of hand and power tools. Able to work at heights and lift 75lbs. General construction/assembly skills.
Previous experience helpful but not necessary, If you are dependable & hardworking please email your resume.
- Working at heights
- Elevated work platform
- Health and Safety Awareness Training
- Driver’s License (Clean driving record, current drivers abstract)
For over 30 years we’ve specialized in sign installation, removal and maintenance for major commercial/industrial real estate companies in the GTA.
Our company provides a complete sign service, from layout-design to installation that features quality craftsmanship and on-time delivery at a competitive price.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Pickering, ON (Preferred)