Arceo Design + Build is an established Construction Management company with over 30 years experience in high end residential renovation and custom home building in the central Toronto area.
We are looking for an experienced residential construction labours to join our team. The ideal candidates will be able to follow directions closely but also have the capability of working with minimal oversight. Familiarity of construction industry safety standards and procedures are essential. Applicants should have a minimum of two years construction industry experience and access to reliable transportation as well as a valid drivers licence.
The experience necessary for this role include but are not limited to the following duties:
- Capable of conducting heavy physical lifting, frequent prolonged standing/walking, pushing/pulling, or moving/lifting heavy equipment/supplies
- Ability to work at heights and on ladders
- Have own personal protective equipment
- Demolition, site clean up, material moving
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks at job site
The qualifications necessary for this role would include:
- A Minimum of two years of hands-on experience working in residential construction and renovation
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Comfort working in a high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuation
- Current WHMIS and working at heights certificates
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with us professionally please e-mail your résumé
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- construction: 2 years (Preferred)