At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Our Sales Associates don’t just embrace the latest technology and content – it’s part of who they are. We want people to join our team who are excited about our products and services and want to share their knowledge and experience with others.
I*n this role you will: *
- Deliver a superior and consistent customer experience
- Handle all issues and concerns – you're the one-stop resolution for our customers
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedules (Monday – Sunday)
Our ideal Sales Associates:
- Enjoys solving customer problems – they take accountability for customer issues
- Have a knack for building rapport – they genuinely care about our customers’ needs.
- Ensure our customers understand our products and services
- Take pride in their work environment and wants to see the team succeed
- Acts as brand ambassadors, educators, problem solvers, and so much more!
What’s in it for you:
- Base hourly rate and competitive commission structure
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Fantastic Incentives and prizing
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: Banff, Alberta
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Retail (In Store / Hourly) & Sales and Service
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Banff, AB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)