The Quality Assurance Label Reviewer is responsible for the quality assurance procedures involved in verifying the conformance of incoming printed packaging components (product labels, inserts, and boxes) to all standards and label masters.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Reviewing received printed packaging components in accordance with established statistical sampling plans.
- Inspecting samples for conformance to acceptance criteria, and completing required documentation supporting the inspection process.
- Determining disposition of all printed packaging components based on the results of the inspection.
- Initiating investigations for non-conforming materials.
- Continually working towards meeting established performance metrics.
- Maintaining documentation per written procedures and data integrity requirements.
Diploma or Degree in Science; with two years of experience in a GMP environment.
Bilingual (French and English) would be an asset, but not mandatory.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)