We are growing! We are looking for a compassionate veterinarian with exceptional communication, surgical and dentistry skills. We are committed to the highest standards of patient care and providing medicine and surgery in a unique, collaborative environment of compassionate and friendly professionals who care. We are passionate about providing the ideal work/life balance with excellent flexible work schedules and a vibrant work environment. We have a full time position available.
As our ideal Candidate, you have:
- A valid Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, enabling practice in Canada
- Strong leadership skills combined with a positive team player attitude
- Excellent diagnostic and surgical skills
- Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with your clients
- Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused, work independently and work effectively under pressure
- Career growth opportunities to hold key leadership positions
- CE opportunities with access to annual conferences, seminars, and CE allowance
- Networking, collaboration, and knowledge exchange with other veterinarians within our practices
- Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities including digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, modern ultrasound and in-house lab testing
- 20-minutes technician assisted appointments
- Full health benefits.
- Variable pay program (Bonus)
- Flexible Schedule.
- Paid dues and college fees.
Additionally, we offer competitive wages, pet and veterinary discounts and group benefits for full-time staff with an overall compensation package ranging from $80,000 - $120,000 annually plus bonus based on schedule and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Veterinary Medicine: 1 year (Preferred)