1. To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude that aligns and strengthen the Co-operatives vision, mission, values and brand along with being dependable for all scheduled shifts
2. To ensure outstanding, courteous customer service is provided at all times to all internal and external customers.
3. To prepare, wrap, price and stock product as required and assigned.
4.To maintain and display all types of meat and or bakery products according to standards.
5. To provide proper maintenance of equipment, monitor case temperatures and clean equipment regularly.
6. To be familiar with and adhere to all sanitation and personal hygiene policies of the Co-operative and Government legislation.
7. To advise the supervisor when orders for replenishment of inventory is required and to keep proper mark-down reports.
8. To be familiar with and adhere to Southern Plains Co-op policies and procedures.
10.Other duties as assigned.
This is a 32 hour part time position
Person must be flexible in scheduling
Person must have a positive approach to work
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.79-$19.95 per hour