An employee-owned, Canadian company, Associated Engineering provides a broad base of consulting engineering services in the transportation, infrastructure, water, environmental, building, energy, and asset management sectors. We are currently searching for a Project Coordinator for our Transportation Division in our Vancouver office. You will support the Transportation Division by assisting the Project Managers, Group Managers and Division Manager with a broad range of project and general management duties.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
What you bring to the table:
- Assisting with project, group and division management tasks such as project initiations, project closures, budget and schedule tracking, invoicing etc.
- Organizing and controlling project documents.
- Scheduling and coordinating project activities.
- Liaising with government bodies, contractors and other companies for coordination of project documentary requirements.
- Developing and maintaining document controls on project FTP or SharePoint sites.
- Attending project meetings and prepare and distributing minutes.
- Preparing correspondences, reports, presentation materials and other documents as required.
- Providing administrative support to the Division.
- Assisting with preparation of proposals.
- Assists in the preparation and tracking of project agreements.
- Relevant degree or diploma from an accredited post-secondary education institution
- 5+ years experience providing project/management support
- Detail orientated
- Quick learner
- Reliable and able to maintain confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – proficient writing skills for the preparation of reports and project correspondence
- Outstanding verbal and interpersonal skills to support your communication with project teams, contractors, subconsultants and clients
- Experience with proposal and technical report preparation
- Committed team player
- Experience working in an engineering environment, or a technical background, will be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge of scheduling software, such as MS Project, and Sharepoint is an asset
- Project Management qualifications/accreditations such as a PMP an asset.