Do you want to work in the exciting and fast-paced digital world? Are you interested in joining a motivated team dedicated to inspiring the world through digital strategy? Do you want to work with an international award-winning communications expert? Do you want to genuinely help causes and businesses with their online marketing? Do you want to help change the trajectory of the internet?
At Ethical Digital.ca we are looking for the right person who is:
- Great with people: You can connect with clients and team members and make each person feel like they are a priority (we also like to have fun around here so if you like fun, that’s a bonus).
- Goal-oriented: You like to start and finish projects with minimal supervision.
- An initiator: Not only do you work on assigned projects, you are not afraid to tackle tasks that will move the team forward.
- Detail-oriented: You make a mean list and stick to it.
- Comfortable with tech: We will train you on the key tech we use in the business, but you are not afraid to try new digital tools.
- Flexible: The job duties change depending on the day, and you love the diversity.
- Good with grammar: We do a lot of writing around here so being able to write, proofread, and provide feedback is very helpful.
- Empathetic and supportive: Building a business can be intense but we like to make sure we are facing challenges together.
- Driven by service to others: You use your knowledge to help others.
- Problem-solver: You’re used to digital challenges, and you’re not afraid to dive in and figure out new ways to solve a problem.
- Collaborative team player: You are proud to be a part of an A-Team, and you treat everyone with high levels of respect.
- Knowledgeable: You have a good understanding of organization operations, and you are open to ideas from the team.
- Integrity and Confidentiality: Some of the information you’ll be handling is confidential and we’d like to keep it that way : )
Here are some of the things you will be doing and what we are looking for:
- You will be warm, courteous and knowledgeable about our brand and our services
- You can cultivate and create sales opportunities
- You will prepare and present information to clients, and be able to keenly understand what their organization needs from us (even when they might not know themselves)
- You will establish a system for tracking leads, follow-ups, closings
- You will keep a keen eye on the trends in the sectors and provinces we work in
- You will work closely with the CEO and Founder, Katrina German, and keep her informed of leads and prospects
- You will have superior interpersonal and communication skills
- You will be a brand ambassador for Ethical Digital
- You will be able to achieve (and hopefully surpass) monthly sales targets
- You will be excited by our relatively young organization and help it grow to its full potential!
- You will be familiar with the G-Suite and able to operate efficiently within it
- You will have a vehicle and a valid drivers’ license
The position can be based anywhere in Canada. Our team is working remotely until the end of COVID.
Candidates will preferably have 1-3 years of experience
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Application deadline: 2021-06-24
Expected start date: 2021-07-08
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
We are working remotely during COVID-19.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19