Hospital Emergency Department Nurses Needed
Are you or is someone you know looking for a full-time nursing position? Note: These are not temporary or travel jobs. Nurses are able to cross the USA/Canada border even during the pandemic (because nurses are essential workers).
- Competitive pay ($40-$55 CAD/hr)
- Full-time, long-term jobs
- Overtime opportunities available
- Excellent benefits package
- Paid time off
- Innovative facilities
- Relocation assistance
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- $45-$55/hour CAD
- Huge Refer-A-Friend bonus!
About New Mexico:
- Affordable cost of living
- Beautiful sunshine year round
- Outdoor activities include skiing, hiking, horseback riding, and enjoying our many parks
- Great culture that is comprised of our rich heritage, museums and bustling film industry
- Home to many restaurants and breweries
We are Salud Recruiting Services, a company that matches qualified nurses to hospitals in the Southwest, and we help our nurses every step of the way, from growing your career to getting settled into the community.
We assist with relocation and cross-border processes, offer on-the-ground help and a social support network for our recruits.
About Our Hospitals:
We are recruiting for nurses to be hired by hospitals throughout the state of New Mexico (which is in between Arizona & Texas). We have opportunities in both rural and urban locations and all of our hospitals are committed to serving their communities.
- Committed to the health and well-being of your patients
- Willing to relocate to the United States
- BSN/BScN or higher preferred
- Preference given to nurses with 6 months+ of hospital experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45.00 to $55.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45.00-$55.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Gym
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
Our clients are located in a low-COVID state in the USA.
- Emergency Room: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)