Mirmil Productsis looking for a CNC Coder!
At Mirmil Products our team manufactures a variety of unique architectural millwork projects for commercial customers ranging from complicated to standard and from bulk orders to one-of a kind. You know that ‘wow’ feeling you get in a grand lobby of a hotel or casino? We help create that!
Why work with us? Mirmil Products is a locally owned and growing Canadian company who recently relocated to a larger facility in Campbellford, Ontario. We operate Monday to Friday days to accommodate work-life balance and offer progressive jobs on brand new equipment. Our employees have been key to our success and we move forward with a focus on being an employer of choice.
Who will be successful with us? Mirmil Products is looking for employees that are dependable, demonstrate initiative, deliver results and do so with a positive attitude and an energetic approach.
The CNC Coder is accountable for the accurate programming, set up and operation of the CNC machines to create custom parts.
· Read, understand and interpret architectural drawings, blueprints and specifications along with material requirements to ensure the correct data programming of the CNC machines
· Calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds and feed rates
· Create CNC programs
· Determine the sequence of machine operations, select proper cutting tools needed to machine workpieces into the desired shapes
· Build process sheets for material flow
· Review rough sketches in partnership with the engineering team
· 2 years experience as a CNC Programmer
· Extreme attention to detail
· Proficiency reading and interpreting architectural/engineering plans, drawings, and specifications
· Aptitude for problem solving
· Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with, instruct, and inform others
For a list of current openings, full job descriptions and to send us your resume go to mirmil.ca
Mirmil Products is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act(AODA). Should any applicant require accommodation through the recruitment and selection process, please notify Human Resources indicating you require an accommodation.
We appreciate all interest in this position but only those applicants selected for an interview will be notified.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday