We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Content Reviewers/Moderators are responsible for the day to day management of Application or Internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of application or internet users. Reviewers have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of social media and advertising products. Work includes screening and monitoring social media sites or applications for abusive, violent, maliciously false or other inappropriate content ensuring a safe experiences for users and communities. Content Reviewers are responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels by making decisions regarding the content based on guidelines and policies. Requires energetic professional with some technical aptitude and strong attention to detail. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is required.
- Responsible for evaluating online social media or advertising content in conjunction with policy.
- Visually navigate and review images and text-based content through internally developed applications or client tools as appropriate.
- Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations.
- Use internally developed applications to generate quality reports if required.
- Maintain high quality deliverables in daily workflow.
- Examine content which may include ad units, applications or web pages and record findings and opinions using web-based tools and workflow systems.
- Work with engineering and linguistics to help improve the quality of next generation web services as required.
- Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
- Resiliency: Ability to view content that may be offensive, strong or abhorrent, with understanding.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail.
- Analytical, a quick learner, and have a penchant for providing a better experience for Internet users.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands.
- Strong team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary.
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
- Personal experience using internet websites and internet social communication tools.
- If required by project: Strong knowledge of national and international political, historical and social news and figures in the media.
- Comfortable with and understand that the job requires reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools.
The Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and to be free from discrimination in employment because of age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, record of offenses, sex (including pregnancy and breast feeding), and sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership and any other status protected by law (“protected grounds”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Additionally, we respect the sincerely held religious beliefs and practices of all employees and will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation if those sincerely held religious beliefs or practices conflict with an employee’s job unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employee who would like to request an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the Human Resources Department. We will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy will lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment for cause.