CLERK III (Temp 6 months)
*CUSTOMER SERVICES & OPERATIONS
ELECTRICITY GLOBAL BUSINESS UNIT*
Reporting to the Supervisor, Financial Services, this role performs a variety of standardized tasks performed within clearly defined procedures. Decisions involve selection of the appropriate procedure/technique to follow among defined alternatives. The work performed is under frequent supervision and is defined by standard practice and procedures. Unusual problems or concerns are escalated.
This position is responsible for providing general clerical and administrative support to the business area
Responsibilities will include:
General Clerical and Administrative duties:
- Support business functions and project administration processes
- Prepares and maintains routine reports using established templates
- Time and data entry
- Process work orders
- Document processes and maintain records and manuals
- Coordinate and maintain office calendars (leaders, vacation, event, etc.)
- Book meetings including logistics, create agendas, and take minutes
- Draft correspondence
- Perform records management
- Order, track, and maintain supplies and inventory
- Prepare, sort and distribute mail and courier packages
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Create requisitions and/or purchase orders
- Receive, track, verify, and process invoices
- Respond to inquiries and investigate anomalies
- Process financial transactions (travel, credit card, etc.)
- Support budget processes
- Provide customer service
- Assist with special events
- Required skills/knowledge include:
- Completion of Grade 12 High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient skills in the use of computer applications (MS Office, databases)
- Organizational and time management skills with an ability to handle multiple competing requests
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
Interested candidates should submit their resume through www.atco.com/careers. When applying for this opportunity, please quote reference number REQ 00109
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Final candidates will be required to undergo a Security Clearance Check.
Collection use and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices.
By submitting your resume and personal information to ATCO, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by ATCO to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within ATCO.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary