Diversity Technologies Corp. is a privately owned distribution and manufacturing company providing chemical products to the Oil and Gas and Mining Industries. We are currently seeking a temporary production staff employee to join our successful South Edmonton team.
This position will be responsible for the general duties of blending and packaging both liquid and powdered products at the Edmonton blending plant.
We are looking for an individual who is eager to learn and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment. Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to all levels within an organization are required for this position.
- Blend liquid and powder products using plant production equipment.
- Proper operation, certification and maintenance of equipment, including: forklifts, pumps, hoses, packers, ribbon blender, dust collectors and stretch wrappers.
- Ensure the plant, equipment and supplies are maintained in a safe and clean working order.
- High quality work with attention to detail and accurate documentation of all blending activities.
- Ensure all inspections and tests are completed before authorization of product release to the customer.
- Maintain consistently sound housekeeping practices.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Ensure that all products are labeled and packaged correctly for transport.
- Commitment to safe work practices including: participation in safety meetings, safe handling of products; ergonomically correct lifting techniques; work space free of potential hazards; immediate reporting of and corrective action taken for any incidents; proper identification of all hazardous materials at the worksite; proper stacking and storage of products within the warehouse.
- Provide accurate inventory counts as required.
- Assist with shipping and receiving duties as required.
- Verify products and quantities during loading and off-loading of transport vehicles.
- High School Diploma
- Strong work ethic and eager learner
- Forklift operation experience is an asset
- Good interpersonal communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest in Di-Corp; however, only select candidates whose skills and experience best match our requirements will be contacted.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- production: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)