Anstice is a growth agency celebrating its 10th year. We work with our clients to help inform and transform their businesses, creating meaningful impact with their customers and stakeholders to drive results and profitability. Our talented Creative, PR, Digital, Brand and Research teams work cross-functionally to deliver effective, customer-driven marketing & communications strategies.
Our work is fuelled by empathy, grit, commitment and excitement. If your values align with ours, grow with us.
As the Content Manager you will work within the Brand & Strategy team to understand and connect with our client’s audiences, leveraging a variety of content forms and channels throughout a project life cycle.Your role will entail both developing content as well as strategizing its placement within touchpoints across the customer journey.
- Manage/work with an internal and external team of researchers, copywriters, videographers, designers, web developers and strategists.
- Work alongside the insights team to leverage data that will inform content briefs and campaign activations.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research in order to develop quality content based upon those findings.
- Work with the internal team to plan, develop, organize and create short and long-form content for the use of Anstice’s client acquisition and retention system
- Collaborate with agency Directors and team members to develop innovative concepts; engaging the full creative potential of the agency.
- Conduct content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites and social media accounts) as well as gap analyses.
- Write and manage editorial/content calendars - analyze connections between content and design and identify ways to integrate them more cohesively, elevating the overall impact.
- Develop strategic briefs, key messaging documents, brand documents, style guides, infographics, blog posts, website copy, advertising copy, social media content calendars etc.
- Work within the content & creative team to manage workload/project manage adhering to agency process and client deadlines.
- Community manage select social media accounts .
- Monitor and evaluate client website traffic and user flows to identify and improve content touchpoint opportunities
- Follow industry-related trends and news to ensure agency outputs are remaining competitive and aligned with brand values
- An integrative thinker that has the ability to generate creative new ideas or resolutions from opposing ideas ie. how to choose between the fluidity of art & the rigor of science
- Understands the complex nature and nuances of a brand and how to accurately convey their story in an authentic, passionate and compelling manner.
- Succeed amongst a high-performing team with diverse backgrounds and experience
- Independent self-starter with ability to work and collaborate within a team environment
- Agile thinker and do-er; values efficiency without compromising quality.
- Is passionate about the written word and making meaningful connections with audiences.
- Flexible work style – ability to take on multiple projects at one time and manage schedules; accepts and thrives in change.
- High-level thinker with a penchant for keeping track of details.
- A standout concept generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates an aptitude for diverse voice adaptation.
- A firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills preferred.
- Strong editing skills a must.
Job Type: Full-time