Duties of Position
- Operation and maintenance of various types of application equipment. (4 x 4 Trucks, UTV’s & Rangers)
- Ensuring environmental standards are met and maintained by mixing and applying herbicide to lease sites, roadside, facility sites with specialty equipment
- Maintaining detailed digital records of herbicide application and safety records
- Adhering to company’s safety policies and
- Working outdoors across Alberta this
You will work individually, but as part of a team while providing excellent service to our clients.
- Safety minded & motivated individuals that work well as a part of a team and independently
- Current tickets an asset but will provide training in H2S, First Aid & Applicator Training
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends
- Good attention to detail, dependable and able to follow
- 18 + years Old & Valid Driver’s License—Drivers Abstract required if offered employment.
- Wages are based previous experience and Preference will be given to applicant currently holding a pesticide license.
- Competitive wages based upon experience ($ 18.00 - $22.00/hour + Overtime)
- Daily Living Allowance and Accommodations while working in the field throughout season
- Full Safety & Job Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Quality Trucks and Equipment
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Strathmore, AB (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)