The Admin Clerk provides a full range of administrative services to the branch to ensure efficient operations and a positive member experience.
· Filing, pulling files, and verifying member account documentation.
· Scanning of documents.
· Final Report follow up/Out of order follow up.
· Insurance endorsements (inputting information into the system and scanning to ACE).
· Back-fill support to the Member Services Representatives, as required.
· Completes administrative functions and mail distribution.
· ATM duties, including cash duties.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to execute on work assigned with a high degree of professionalism and accuracy.
· A strong commitment to service excellence, teamwork and ability to self-develop is a must and critical to success in this role.
· Must be highly organized.
· Requires well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Requires working knowledge of office administration
· Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
Education & Experience:
· Minimum education is a secondary school graduation diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of two (2) years of related work experience.
· Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and other software specific to the role.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by contacting us via email, with the subject line “accommodation”.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- On-site Parking
- administrative : 2 years (Preferred)