Onyx Fire Protection Services Inc. is one of Ontario's leading Fire Protection Contractors. As one of the premier service providers in our field, we are constantly growing and looking to expand our team. We are currently looking for an internal Auditor/Billing Administrator to join our department so that we can continue to excel in delivering solutions to our customers.
As Internal Auditor / Billing Administrator you will be responsible for the accuracy of all charges for services rendered to all customer accounts and that invoices are accurately generated, reviewed and mailed within established deadlines
- Review contract conditions to determine billing requirements;
- Ensure of accuracy of billing rates, and revise them where required;
- Correspond with in house departments to address any discrepancies;
- Generate invoices to customers;
- Run weekly reports to review unbilled revenue and identify additional revenues which should billed.
- Provide support to Accounting/Collections Department in resolving customer billing issues;
- Maintain customer files and update the customer master file as required;
- Process and issue credit memos;
- Monthly reporting for all departments of unbilled revenue;
- Various administrative responsibilities including filing, faxing, copying, etc.;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Overall good computer literacy;
- Knowledge of Sage Business System an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Detail Oriented;
- Ability to follow detailed, established procedures;
- Must possess excellent organization skills with the ability to balance high volume of activities and changing priorities;
- Problem Solving, information seeking and achievement orientation;
- Able to solve problems both independently and collaboratively;
- Team player with the ability to interact with all levels of management and foster a teamwork relationship.
Experience in the fire protection industry a definite asset.
Job Type: Full-time