Mortgage Automator is an award-winning B2B SaaS in the financial technology (fintech) space with a strong focus on private lending. It’s a cloud-based loan management system that fully automates private lending businesses of any size: from document generation, compliance, and reporting, to helping manage investor relations, and more.
Driven by innovation, our software is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers. After becoming an established brand in Canada, we have since expanded to the U.S., Australia, and New Zealand.
We are bringing cutting-edge innovation to an industry that’s been stagnant for too long. This is reflected not only in our approach to development but also in our people. The Automator team consists of forward-thinking individuals with a strong drive to learn and find new ways of getting things done.
- Plan, develop, and help prioritize product feature backlog.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to achieve product and business objectives
- Ensure the product features and requirements are communicated with teams effectively.
- Identify product requirements based on a deep understanding of customers; business practices and needs
- Work with other PMs and the Head of Product to analyze the user’s problems and needs and ensure you’re articulating product value proposition and product positioning to clients
- Gather and analyze user feedback and other sources of customer intelligence.
- Define and monitor KPIs to ensure the product goals will be achieved.
- 4+ years of related experience in Business Analyst/Product roles.
- Knowledge and/or experience with SAAS an asset
- University/College education in related fields.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M5P 1S5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5P 1S5