Scootaround Inc is looking for a Part Time Office Assistant!
Scootaround Inc. is the leading provider of mobility equipment solutions to the travelling public in North America. From Clarence Vincent, our very first customer in 1997, to the 45,000 people with mobility challenges we serve each year, our team is passionate about helping others.
We are currently searching for a professional and energetic part time Office Assistant to join our Head Office in Winnipeg. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service experience and proficient in Microsoft Products.
The ideal candidate will provide general office work, administrative support in areas such as:
- Greet and assist all visitors and notifying employees of arrival
- Maintaining tidiness of reception, boardroom, and kitchen areas
- Assist with ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail (ex FedEx)
- Assist with completing various office forms and documents
- Organizing large meetings and lunch requirements
- Assisting with organizing and filing documents and updating contact lists
- Perform other administrative duties, as required
- 1+ years of office support experience and minimal high school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- Exceptional organizational, time management skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fun, flexible, team-oriented environment
- Competitive wage
- Part-Time, Monday - Friday, 8:00am-12:00pm (minimal 20 hours/week)
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
If you thrive on helping people, think about choosing a rewarding career where you will have the opportunity to connect with people in challenging situations.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)