Marek Hospitality is a Canadian company that specializes in providing food services in Healthcare dining. Our teams of culinary and hospitality professionals share a passion for great food and service. We celebrate culinary achievement, encourage creativity and challenge and reward our people for outstanding work. We are currently recruiting for a Supervisor to work at our Starbucks location in Oakville, ON. This role will provide an exceptional experience, going above and beyond for our guests and creating a safe and fun working environment for our staff.
The Position Will...
- Planning and scheduling staff, ensuring adequate coverage to meet business needs
- Training staff members in best practices while further developing their skills
- Cross-trained to work in the Marek Café while assisting the other areas of the unit
- Completing and upholding food safety standards and procedures
- Responsible for cash management
- Oversee and respond to customer and employee concerns using tact and good judgement
The Competencies and Qualifications Needed...
- Previous experience working in a Starbucks
- 2 years Supervision experience
- Able to communicate well in written and verbal English
- Experience as a cashier an asset
- This is a full-time day position, but weekend and evening work may be required.
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package as well as excellent learning experiences with ample opportunity for job and career growth. Join our team for an opportunity to love what you do while working with a great team in a safe work environment.
To apply to this position please submit a copy of your resume.
Marek Hospitality Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. For additional information on our organization, please visit us at www.marekhospitality.ca. Marek would like to hear from all interested candidates; accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and the duration of employment.
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)