MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO GREATER MONCTON, NB
WILL HELP FIND A RESIDENCE - WE HAVE A STRONG AND REPUTABLE REALTOR ON STANDBY TO ASSIST YOU!
Project Manager - Relocated to Greater Moncton, NB $34-38/hour
NYCO RENOVATIONS is located in Greater Moncton, NB. Greater Moncton has been ranked #1 as the most affordable place to live in Canada. Our city is one of the only official bilingual cities in Canada. We are considered the hub of the Maritimes, being only 1 hour away from PEI, NS and 3 hours away from Maine, USA. We are also considered a retail hub and have many local tourist attractions such as beautiful beaches with the warmest water north of the Carolinas, several National and Provincial Parks. Greater Moncton also has a very low unemployment rate, making it very attractive to work and play here in the Maritimes!
NYCO Renovations is a growing renovation company! We provide top quality large and small scale residential home improvements and additions in the Greater Moncton area. We have a hard working team who values quality, efficiency and above all client satisfaction.
We are looking for a Project Manager interested in moving to Greater Moncton, NB to work a full time opportunity.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Project Manager is responsible for the entire successful execution of our renovation projects. The PMs primary responsibilities are to plan, direct, coordinate, and budget activities concerned with the renovation. The PM shall also participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, estimating, scheduling and implementation. Additionally, the PM will perform the duties as stated in this description and provide assistance as required.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Inspect and review project to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Direct and supervise team members on site.
- Solicit, negotiate, select, contract and oversee sub-contractors who complete specific pieces of the project.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports with (CEO and Estimator).
- Develop and implement quality control and cost-effectiveness programs.
A qualified candidate prepared to relocate to Greater Moncton, NB as soon as possible.
- 3-5 years experience as a Journeyman Carpenter is required.
- 1-3 years as a Construction Renovation Project Manager is preferred.
- Must be able to manage and supervise a team of 5-10 people.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and Occupational Health and Safety guidelines (Worksafe).
- Ability to communicate and report effectively.
- Work with budgets and timelines.
- Ability to forecast work requirements and materials for job estimates.
Why Join Us?
- Great place to live and work
- Low cost of living
- Will help find a residence - we have a strong reputable Realtor on standby to assist you!
- Competitive compensation
- Health Benefits
- Vehicle provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00-$38.00 per hour
- Company car
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- construction: 5 years (Required)
- project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)