Here we grow again!
Kelowna Chev (formerly Don Folk Chev) has been serving the Okanagan for over 45 years and we are growing again with opportunities for Sales Consultants. At Kelowna Chev, we care about our employees, customers, and community!
We are looking for automotive sales and internet sales consultants with a winning team attitude.
- High ethics and integrity
- Winning attitude
- Outgoing personality
- Dedication and discipline to work
- Computer literate
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Valid BC drivers license
- Ability to communicate with customers of all backgrounds
- Five day work week
- Guaranteed income
- Above average compensation plan
- Industry leading benefit plan
- Commission plus guaranteed monthly pay
- Social events and outings
- Positive and fun work environment
- Ongoing training
- Advancement opportunities
If you a self motivated individual who has a passion for customer service, we want to talk to you about joining our family.
We appreciate the time that all applicants take when applying for these positions, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time