Interested in working for one of Canada's largest national transportation companies right here on Manitoulin Island?
Our Head Office in Gore Bay, ON on beautiful Manitoulin Island, is currently looking to fill the following position :
Maintenance Coordinator Assistant
Job Description :
- Scheduling super truck runs
- Coordinate and authorize all maintenance related items, third party repairs as well as third party service work
- Follow up all maintenance breakdowns as they occur past or present through red book notes, driver calls and garage reporting
- Daily conference calls with maintenance facilities and local dispatch to coordinate workload and prioritize jobs
- Organizing and tracking the movements of maintenance units
- Communicate with Terminal Managers, Garage Managers, Dispatchers, Drivers, Customer Service Rep and Accident Rep
- Regular Hours: Monday-Friday from 10:30am-7:00pm
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of equipment - ie. special load requirements, numbers, use, year, make, etc.
- Organization and time management skills, with the ability to coordinate and prioritize activities
- Mechanical/Technical background would be an asset
What we can do for you:
- Competitive Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Profit Sharing
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Required)
- Gore Bay (Preferred)