This full-time, permanent career opportunity is for a journeyman millwright experienced in performing day to day maintenance in a manufacturing environment. The position is based in our client’s largest operation in Northern, Alberta. Relocation is required and relocation assistance if offered.
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Are a Red Seal Millwright who thrives in a busy and fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Are experienced with maintenance on a wide variety of equipment such as hydraulics, pneumatics; gear boxes, conveyors; bucket elevators, furnaces and heat generation systems, etc.
- Are experienced with preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance
- Are a team player and driven to never give up until you find a solution to every problem….This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are seeking a career opportunity where your efforts are recognized and career growth is not just a myth. You will also enjoy the benefits of a balanced lifestyle in an area that offers year round activities.
- Are authorized to work in Canada (e.g. Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Have your Interprovincial Red Seal Millwright certification (Must provide a copy)
- Might also have welding experience and/or certificate in Mig, Tig, Stick, Stainless Steel, Aluminum (all considered value add)
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Have a proactive approach to continually look for improvement opportunities within the operation
- Are proficient in the English language (oral and written)
Our client is a well known and well-respected employer who manufactures lumber, panel products, co-products, biomass power, and a growing number of specialty wood products in its operations across Western Canada. As an industry leader in world markets, they provide a dynamic environment and consider the success of their people the most valuable resource.
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin, LIKE Miriam Sherris Recruitingon Facebook and follow Miriam Sherris on Twitter
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $45.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Relocation assistance
- * only candidates authorized to work in Canada (e.g. Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status) will be considered *
This position is based in High Level, Alberta. Are you willing to relocate with relocation assistance?
- millwright equipment maintenance: 2 years (required)
- Journeyman Millwright certification (required)
- Driver's licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-09