Swan Valley Cheetahs Gymnastics Club is currently seeking an assistant gymnastics coach. Qualified candidates will ideally have a background in gymnastics and prior coaching experience. Position requires Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evening availability 4pm-9pm.
- Gymnastics background required
- Coaching experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- 15 Years of age or older
- Ability to pass a background check is required
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to
multitask and prioritize various projects and deadlines.
- Executes planned activities given by head coach to
include age appropriate gymnastics skills.
- Assists head coach in planning program activities.
- Participates in structured activities with the children;
observes and assists participates in acquiring new skills.
- Reports accidents and injuries to head coach
- Prepares facility for daily activities and cleans up facility at
end of the day. Checks equipment for safety and reports
any safety issues to head coach immediately.
- Ensures child is released to the correct parent/guardian.
- Maintains a safe environment for the children.
- Keeps attendance records and progress reports.
- Attends staff meetings and training sessions as required
- Assists co-workers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Gymnastics: 1 year (Preferred)