Shelter Cannabis & Agro-Greens Natural Products Ltd. is hiring a full time Inventory Technician to join our team in Macklin, Saskatchewan where we focus on providing high-quality cannabis products at affordable prices and access to small-batch craft cannabis across Canada.
As part of a rapidly growing company, you’ll need to function effectively in a fluid environment where you can comfortably perform tasks and handle situations that are new to you, and sometimes new to the company. This requires a level of rapid decision making based on logic and the ability to see commonalities in similar, but not identical problems and their solutions and document them for future reference to support the team.
The successful Inventory Technician candidate will report to a Senior Inventory Analyst and will be responsible for recording, maintaining and updating inventory records. Following set Standard Operating Procedures, they will work to maintain an accurate inventory.
Duties of the Inventory Technician
- Analyze inventory statistics.
- Participate in annual and rolling inventory counts.
- Assist with quantifying and finalizing production summary reports (NQV)
- Assist in investigating and solving NQV discrepancies.
- Adjust levels for inventory replenishment in the Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- Perform inventory transfers to and from stock locations when required.
- Coordinate and assist with waste inventory numbers.
- Assist Warehouse Inventory team as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies the Candidate will possess
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills with ability to use Microsoft and Google G-Suite programs.
- Analytical skills required to study inventory statistics.
- Time management skills are required to prioritize urgent work.
- Problem solving skills to manage warehouse issues such as missing or mislabeled stock.
- Strong mathematical skills for inventory counting and statistical analysis.
- Attention to detail to verify numbers, notice inventory discrepancies and help maintain inventory counts.
- Ability to work under time constraints to meet deadlines; overtime may occasionally be required
- Ability to modify and adapt the work process and style to improve overall efficiency.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must reside and be legally able to work in Canada
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This role is a position with full-time hours, working in our facility in Macklin, Saskatchewan, 5 days a week, Monday - Friday. Overtime may be required as needed to meet tight deadlines. Covid-19 protocols are in place.
Compensation consists of a competitive wage as well as a suite of benefits.
If you fit the profile and are excited by this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to: https://agrogreens.ca/careers. Applications not submitted as requested will not be considered.
Reference ID: 20211103B
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Covid-19 Protocols in place and will be communicated during the interview process.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Macklin, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Must be 19 years of age and a Canadian Resident / legally able to work in Canada
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (required)