PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SURVEY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE AT THE FOLLOWING LINK - https://go.apply.ci/s/93A71B0000
AC Lighting is world-class manufacturer/distributor of lighting and associated rigging and video technologies for the theater, film, television, worship, exhibition and commercial markets in North America.
We're looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator, based out of our new Mississauga location. This position is not remote and will require the employee to work in our branch office.
This role supports our Sales team and Client accounts, ensuring the day-to-day customer requirements are met. To succeed in this role, you will be highly-organized, agile/ flexible and results-oriented.
- Support sales process with full cycle coordination (quote to invoice), for USA and Canadian Sale Reps.
- Order processing (end to end) of Purchase Orders for drop shipments, custom orders and stock orders.
- Verify order, part, shipment and billing accuracy.
- Maintain current client information.
- Work and communicate with our internal teams (Purchasing, Accounting, Sales, Service and Shipping).
- Orchestrate all shipping and tracking of orders in North America.
- Follow up, follow up, follow up!
What we're looking for
- A Great Attitude!
- 5+ years related Sales Process Support experience in customer service and client relationships.
- Professional level communications ability (internal and external clients), positive telephone manner.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), database concepts.
- Proactive and results-oriented.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Some flexibility with start times.
Nice to have
- Procurement/Supply Chain experience.
- BusinessVision, SalesForce or similar system.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT THEIR RESUME TO THE FOLLOWING LINK TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. https://go.apply.ci/s/93A71B0000
AC Lighting is a respectful, caring and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted or alternatively you may contact Human Resources.'
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Employees are encouraged to physical distance, work areas are spaced out, and common surfaces are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- Will you now or in the future require visa sponsorship to continue working in Canada?
- What is the highest number of invoices/purchase orders that you have processed in a day?
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (required)
- sales support/sales administration: 3 years (required)