Webware.io is a leading digital marketing company engineered to boost online presence. Our technology and services are used by IBM, Kernels Popcorn, Staples Canada, and over 10,000 businesses across 400 cities in North America. With Webware.io, a business has access to the technology and support required to get online and become successful.
Want to be part of this success?
We are currently recruiting for a Bi-Lingual (French and English) Account Manager to play a key role in delivering best in class digital experiences.
- Manage current client relationships through timely checkpoints (email and phone)
- Work with the Sales team to ensure customers are properly managed and cared for
- Create and foster new relationships to help generate sales growth
- Hit monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets with current clients
- Maintain and update all activity in CRM
- Contribute ideas for our product development
- On-going education and communication with clients
- Prepare and present monthly results to leadership
- Recommend strategies for improvements
Experience Must Have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a customer-focused sales role
- Ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both English and French
- Self driven, likeable, and adaptable
- Computer savvy
- Bilingual (French) - a must
- Marketing background
- Experience working with digital solutions
- Experience working in the digital marketing industry (specifically sales and/or account management)
- Salary is negotiable based on experience
- Medical and dental benefits offered after a 3 month probationary period
- Gain experience with a growing company in a booming industry!
- Fun culture!
Webware is an equal opportunity employer. At Webware we welcome diversity and we celebrate our differences. In fact, we believe in difference makers. And in good people. Having a diverse workforce inspires new ideas, creates bigger opportunities, and builds stronger bridges with our customers.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer focused sales role: 3 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)