Administrative Assistant position is available!! Preference to First Nations candidates will be given. Eligible students are between the ages of 15 years to 30 years of age.
Would you like to work with a strong and progressive team of individuals working with First Nations communities in Canada?
Under the leadership of the Director of Community Development, the Administrative Assistant will work with the secretariat team of the company. Responsible for daily administrative duties such as phone calls, replying to messages, electronic filing, scheduling appointments and organizing calendars.
- Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical and administrative tasks, as required.
- Led by the management, participate in team meetings including secretariat support and compliance meetings with the team.
- Maintain effective communication with management and employees.
- Communicate and build trusting relationships with the team.
- At times, plan and book meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Schedule appointments and update calendars for internal staff.
- Make travel arrangement and reservations.
- Coordinate social media posts.
- Extend a high level of customer service to our team members with a focus on accuracy and meeting all timeliness.
- Work from home position. Reliable computer equipment and internet service is a must.
Please apply today if you are interested! Thanks!!
This position is partially funded by the Canada Summers Jobs Grant, Government of Canada.
Contract length: 10 weeks
Expected Start Date: 2021-06-01
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.65 per hour