FPS is a global leader in turn-key food freezing and cooling equipment serving clients across five continents. Due to our rapid expansion, we are seeking for an Engineering Manager with strong leadership and technical skills who can lead by example.
In this role, the successful candidate will manage a team of product designers and project leaders. The successful candidate will be tasked with applying his/her strong technical expertise and continuous improvement mindset in mechanical designs. In this role, the candidate works closely with project and manufacturing teams to optimize overall operational excellence. The most important measure of success will be his/her ability to lead the engineering teams to deliver product of exceptional quality at high productivity.
If you are looking to be part of a face-paced, diverse, and innovative team in a growing company, then this is a position for you. Please take your time to learn more about our company at www.fpscorp.ca.
- Report to Director of Engineering; serve as the engineering leader and technical expert of the Engineering team
- Hands-on development of designs and plans of new projects
- Select, develop, train and supervise Engineering team
- Lead the team in using AutoCAD drawings from 2D to 3D models.
- Communicate and coordinate with project management team on new products and production modifications ensuring projects are meeting the needs of customers
- Ensure on-time delivery of all product drawing to Manufacturing team for production
- Ensure that sound, efficient and professional engineering practices are utilized. Lead efforts to understand non-conformances and reduce the cost of poor quality
- Identify current and future needs that align with our overall business strategy
- Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ year of engineering experience in the manufacturing and engineering of mechanical products
- 5+ year of experience managing engineering teams and projects
- Preferred experience in cooling and freezing solutions, and refrigeration related products
- Must be an innovative, out-of-the box thinker and hands-on problem solver
- Excellent skills in using AUTOCAD, Inventor and Windows
- Hardworking, detail oriented with innovated mindset and able to work in tight schedules
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travelling will be required depending on projects
Why Work For Us
- Competitive salary & Benefits Packages
- Performance Bonuses
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- To food safety which affects each one of us
- To provide the best environment to our team
- To create high-performing team
- Best work happens in collaboration
- Success comes from working together and helping our people to learn, grow and develop
FPS Food Process Solutions is a global leader in turn-key food freezing and cooling equipment. We provide innovative systems to ensure the highest efficiencies and to meet the most stringent sanitary demands. These factors transform into superior food quality, lowered cost of ownership and maximized profits.
Our goals at FPS is simple. We strive to create a singular standard in our industry – the highest standard. Along side our clients, we call this the FPS Standard.
Please submit your resume to hr @fpscorp.ca.
For a full list of our job openings, please visit www.fpscorp.ca/careers
FPS Food Process Solutions Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and we thank you for your interest in the position. Only those candidates who match the requirements and are eligible to work in Canada will be contacted / shortlisted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chinese (Preferred)