Are you looking for a job opportunity that values you, your hard work and shows that appreciation with an opportunity to advance? How would you like to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization that is one of the premier wedding and event centres in all of Ontario? We’re always looking to improve, striving to get better, and we’re looking for the right people to join us.
Our ideal team member takes initiative, loves to make customers smile and puts in 110% in everything they do. Not only that, but our team members have opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. We refuse to settle for anything less than extraordinarily high standards, but we believe for the right person, extraordinarily high standards are their normal. If you are the right person for this job or career path, you wouldn’t consider doing anything less.
Are you starving for an opportunity to take on new challenges? If you are self-motivated, love being in a rapidly changing work environment and want to be a part of a dynamic team that thrives on building relationships with our customers, then we want to hear from you!
We are on a mission to deliver a world class standard of service and look forward to having motivated and confident people to join our team!
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Must adhere to all club policies and procedures
· Must adhere to dress code or uniform according to club policy
· Handle food preparation of appetizers
· Fill all condiment dispensers
· Learn hall setup for events
· Learn proper place setting setup
· Learn buffet setup as well as maintenance of the buffet tables
· Serve food and clear tables according to club standard
· Put silverware away and wash service trays
· Setup coffee service
· Learn and use proper lifting and carrying techniques
· Any other duties that may be assigned by management
· Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
· A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure.
· Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
· Smart Serve
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-30 per week
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oldcastle, ON N0R 1L0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person