Battlefield Equipment Rentals)a division of Toromont IndustriesLtd.) is currently seeking an individual for our London location for the following challenging opportunity.
This position requires an individual who is mechanically inclined and able to work without supervision in a fast-paced environment. This candidate should have 3 - 5 years experience in parts/construction industry and have knowledge in small engines/heavy equipment. A valid driver license is required.
- Parts lookup, purchase order creation
- Receiving of incoming product to distribute to local stores
- Responsible for inventory control, min/max stocking of shelves
- Spot checks on inventory weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Incoming parts orders for customer as well as internally.
- Parts pickups at suppliers
- Organizing Parts stock room
- Parts look up research material for customer and internal
Good organizational, above average communication and computer skills in Microsoft, web and general computer skills are a must. Experience in warranty claims, purchase orders, Caterpillar parts look-up and ordering would be considered an asset.
Group Benefits are important, not only for the financial assistance they provide, but also for the security they provide for our employees and their families, especially in the case of unforeseen circumstances. Battlefield Equipment Rentals has specifically designed a Group Benefit Plan where full time and part time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Extended Health Care
- Dental - Basic and Major Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Prescription Drugs - get up to 100% drug coverage(through preferred pharmacy arrangements)
- Global Medical Assistance
- Disability Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan - A mandatory program for all full time employees and together with government pension benefits provides a good foundation for their personal financial security during retirement.
Battlefield Equipment Rentals is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Battlefield Equipment Rentals is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- parts: 1 year (Preferred)