We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant(entry-level) to assist our Lead Buyer in ordering goods and services based on our company’s needs.
Purchasing Assistant responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries, and updating order records.
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiates better prices
- Follow up with suppliers as needed to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Under-grad/College Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field
* 3 - 5 Years of Purchasing experience
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
If you require accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Purchasing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19