Online Math Tutors (Flexible hours)
- Teach Mentorhood Math curriculum classes online to small groups, aged 3-12.
- Prepare lesson materials, games, worksheets, mark homework and update progress.
- Maintain on-going communications with parents.
- Free regular Online Teacher Trainings are provided. (Flexible hours)
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S. or Canada
- Bachelor’s degree and / or OCT certified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Familiar with Zoom functions; Online teaching experience with Zoom is an advantage
- Must attend and pass the Free Mentorhood Teacher Training Online (minimum of 3 hours)
- Display a positive attitude and rapport with students
- Must be able to provide an up to date security clearance/background check
- Tutoring hours vary from 3 to 30 hours per week, depending on the tutor’s availability and the number of students
- Able to teach from 7am to 12pm and/or 8pm to 12am is an advantage.
- Have experience teaching or participating in Math competitions: Math Kangaroo (Canadian / US) is an advantage.
Flexible working hours with at least 6 hours per week availability, we schedule students with your availability.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
Salary: Up to $30.00 per hour
- Do you have any online teaching experience?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- tutoring or teaching: 1 year (preferred)