Join a team that shares your passion and enthusiasm for Canadian grain! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking and dedicated individual as an Elevator Operator based in Centralia, ON.
Work and grow with a family-owned company.
P&H’s roots go back over 110 years, and we have always been a Canadian, family-owned and managed agri-business. Our corporate culture values are family values; honesty and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
With over 60 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically integrated with operations spanning across grain trading, handling and merchandising, as well as crop inputs, flour milling and feed mills.
Skills and experience for the next step in your career.
As Elevator Operator, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to warehouse and facility operations.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Operation and maintenance of equipment
- Unloading of products
- Supporting all facility operations as needed
- Aiding warehouse functions
- Stacking bags, loading trucks
- Assisting in operation of grain drier and elevator
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should enter the position with the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in general labour
- Experience working in a grain elevator or farm would be an asset
- A-Z and D-Z would be considered an asset
- Experience with Agricultural Equipment an asset
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
To apply, please visit our career website: http://parrishandheimbecker.com/career_all. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- General Labour: 1 year (Preferred)