Anubis 3D is seeking a detail oriented individual with an interest in manufacturing and 3D printing. If you are a looking for a role as a 3D Printing Technician in an exciting, fast paced ‘start-up’ environment, please read on!
We are a Canadian company offering additive manufacturing (3D Printing) of end-use production parts in plastics. We are leading the Canadian manufacturing sector in the use of Additive Manufacturing for functional end-use mechanical assemblies and functional mechanical components. As this is ‘Rapid Manufacturing’, we are a fast paced work environment which employs cutting edge technology in a light-manufacturing setting. Anubis is a friendly and exciting work environment which continues to grow.
3D Printing Technician Responsibilities:
· Operating our industrial 3D printers
· Cleaning and maintaining the work area on a daily basis
· Preparing/mixing raw material
· Working with parts cleaning equipment & parts finishing equipment
· Part quality inspection (QC) using verniers, micrometers, UTM & CMM
· Reconciling production with customer orders and preparing parts with documentation for shipment
· Finishing of parts as required (sanding, painting, dyeing, tapping and drilling)
What You Need for this Position:
We are a small but growing company. As such, we are often required to perform numerous functions outside of our usual daily responsibilities. The successful candidate will be hardworking and flexible with an attention to detail. This individual must also be comfortable working with the equipment (3D printers, bead blaster, mixer, etc…). Experience working with 3D printers is not required but a desire to learn is necessary. A background in mechanical engineering is an asset.
Experience in finishing (sanding, painting, etc..) and metrology equipment is also an asset.
You must have good command of English, both oral and written and be authorized to work in the Canada
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- DCS / DEC (Preferred)