Sergio's Restaurants is now accepting resumes for a highly motivated, proficient and business savvy Data Entry Clerk to assist in various departments. We are a small restaurant and we also have private venues that host parties or gatherings.You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting data entry projects.
- Menu Management (SSMM) system.
- Ensuring appropriate turnaround time on all data entry.
- Proactively verifying data through source documents.
- Ensure integration and accuracy of menu modifiers (i.e. “mods”) per menu item.
- Research to find any missing information or incomplete/discrepant info.
- Code data into various fields, such as item title, description, price, price options, as well as other relevant data.
- Monitoring and updating existing data when required.
- Experience as a data entry clerk preferred.
- Proficiency with operating a computer and navigating Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Prior experience with data entry.
- Technical experience with a POS (point of sale system) in the restaurant or bar industry (i.e. experience adding, deleting, or modifying menu items in a POS in the restaurant/bar industry.
- Experience as a bar/restaurant manager/supervisor, Preferably.
- Clear understanding of restaurant/bar menus, and order-taking procedures.
Job Types: Internship / Co-op, Part-time
Contract length: 3-6 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Pay: $15.50-$33.34 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V5V 3E4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Data entry: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person