Are you passionate about operational excellence?
Is respect for others something you value above all else?
Do you want to be a part of a company that aims for excellence?
Purity life Health Products LPis Canada’s leading distributor of natural health products. At Purity Life we believe natural health products make a difference in peoples’ lives.
Our vision is to be Canada’s most valued natural health products distributor.
Our values are based on providing a safe workplace for our employees and conducting business based on COMIT – collaboration,operational excellence, mutual respect, integrity and transparency.
We have developed our industry through outstanding innovation and a commitment to operational excellence. Purity has a job opportunity for a one-year contract assignment as a full time Bilingual Customer Service Representativefor its head office in Acton. This fast paced hands-on position will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of handling of all customer orders and queries.
HOURS: Monday to Friday9:00 am to 5:00 pm
SUMMARY -Provides the highest level of bilingual, proactive customer service and support to all Purity Life customers to all standard and EDI accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Obtains orders via phone, fax and email and enters the orders into the AS400/Webseries system.
- Assists customers with all product and sales queries and complaints.
- Handles inbound calls and inquiries.
- Performs back order maintenance and processes back orders through outbound calls to our accounts.
- Processes any authorized credits for accounts through the AS400/Webseries system.
- Provides the highest level of customer service to all standard and EDI accounts.
- Builds and maintains customers’ relationships.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Proven successful history in Customer Service
- Bilingual in French and English
- Proficient using EDI system
- Excellent phone manner
- Knowledge of an AS400/Webseries system is an asset
- Microsoft Office skills a must
- A strong team player
Competitive Compensation Package:
Other added Incentives:
· 100% Employer Paid Benefit Plan (after 3 mths)
· In House Massage
· Short & Long Term Disability Plans (after 3 mths)
· Employee Pricing on Distributed Product
· Matching RRSP Plan
· Education Reimbursement Program
· Free Supplement Wellness Program
· Free Fresh Fruit Daily
· Fitness Reimbursement Program
· Subsided Coffee Program - $0.25
· Employee Relief Fund
· Subsided Health Snacks Program
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- French (Preferred)