E Construction Ltd. is one of Western Canada’s largest paving contractors, with over 650 employees helping us provide our products and services throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories.
We are currently seeking one experienced OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR to work full-time in our Swift Current, Saskatchewan divisional office.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Office Administrator provides a wide variety of administrative and clerical support to the Swift Current divisional office.
- Schedule and coordinate employee travel accommodations.
- Maintain active awareness of staff members’ whereabouts and availability
- Maintain and tidy the reception and coffee serving areas.
- Draft and send invoices to customer, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- Draft, edit, and finalize various letters, reports, raw data or other various forms of documentation.
- Assist new employees with hire on paperwork, checking for accuracy and completion.
- Accurately, enter employee work hours into payroll software, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Take and place orders for office supplies, and deliver them to the proper departments.
- Operate multi-line phone system, responding, screening and directing telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner and take and relay messages when appropriate.
- Receive, sort and deliver any mail or fax deliveries to their intended recipients.
- Maintain inventory of postal supplies, including envelopes, stamps, labels, and
- Organize interoffice and outgoing mail deliveries, utilizing postal and
courier services to ensure on time deliveries.
- Other Administrative duties as required.
- Minimum, High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year office related experience in an administrative or clerical role required.
- Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 10 LBS on a regular basis.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are pleased to offer the successful candidate an attractive wage, comprehensive benefits, including a pension plan, educational assistance, excellent opportunities for professional growth, and more.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with E Construction Ltd., however only candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Swift Current (Preferred)