· Position title: Online English/French/Spanish Teacher
· Rate: $18-24 CAD/hr
· Location: remote, online, work from home (Canada)
· Start date: immediately
· Contract type: independent contractor
· Contract term: minimum of six months
· Teach English/French/Spanish to students (age 6-15) through an online platform;
· Encourage, inspire and enable students to learn&use English/French/Spanish confidently;
· Our facilitator team will take care of the class scheduling and student assignment for you;
· Teachers will be teaching in a 1 on 1 format at the beginning, with up to 5 students per classroom;
· Each class lasts 30 minutes;
· Teaching guidance and training are provided.
· The minimum time commitment is 8 hours weekly (at least 6 hours in any day of 7 days from 6 – 9 am, and 2 hours in 7 – 11 pm for weekends if needed)
· Eligible to legally work in Canada
· Bachelor’s degree or above is preferred
· TESOL/TEFL qualification is preferred
· Digital literacy and the ability to teach in an engaging and inspiring learning atmosphere
· Prior teaching experience or equivalent in education, tutoring, mentoring, homeschooling are assets
· Technical requirements: a computer with stable internet connection and clear audio/video capacity (download speed >15mbps, upload speed >5mbps)
The base rate for teachers is 18 – 24 CAD per hour (equal to 2 lessons). Various bonuses provided.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an internet interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)